Villa for rent Oberoi 3 bedrooms
Private villa, 3 bedrooms (sleeps up to 6 people), private swimming pool, strategic location in Oberoi, Seminyak.
Sarah looked up from the pool, still laughing. It was so good to see Liz again! And there was her husband Tom on the balcony that led into their bedroom, grinning mischievously and leaning on the railing, pretending not to flex, just back from surfing and looking more relaxed than she had seen him in years.
Tom had a flower tucked behind his ear, a frangipani plucked in the villa’s garden from one of the trees whose thick buds inspired the batik she had seen the night before, window shopping with her two friends among the diverse boutiques of Oberoi. It was hard to believe that lively bustling street of shops, restaurants and clubs was just outside the walls of her serene private enclave.
It had not been an easy task, but the effort to find this place and rally her husband and the other two couples had been worth it. The decor and design of the villa had satisfied even Andrew, the interior designer from LA. She loved the feel of the cool marble floors and the way the living room, dining room, and kitchen were connected to the garden with no wall to separate the shady “inside” space with the sunny flower-filled garden, the tranquil trickling of the waterfall wall at the other end of the pool barely audible. She felt like a movie star in that living room.
Two nights ago, the group ate an excellent meal at Ultimo and then went walking among the chic clubs in the neighborhood, Ku De Ta, Favela, a blur of a dozen more, marveling at their world-class design , dancing to the diverse music and mingling with the cosmopolitan crowds. As unforgettable as that night had been, last night they had stayed in and lingered hours over a five course meal cooked by a chef provided by the villa management (for a surcharge), filling in the missing details from years of being far apart and truly reconnecting, which had been her principal goal the whole time she patiently sought the place with “something for everyone”.
Later the others would all make plan for the night. Would it be sushi and live jazz or small plates and sunset? Sarah was glad to let the others decide. Her dream of connection was accomplished and she was ready to go with the flow.
Are you ready to book your Villa Dream?
Villa Dream Feature and Facilities:
- 3 fully air-conditioned bedrooms (2 rooms with King size beds and 1 room with twin bed) completed with wardrobe.
- 3 en-suite bathrooms with shower and single wash basin.
- Safe deposit box.
- Open Living area with modern comfortable sofa, LED TV 40 inch, DVD Player and Cable and Satellite channel.
- Open dining area with wooden dining table, seat for 8 people.
- Living and Dining area are cooled by ceiling fans.
- Wifi Internet access.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, completed with Oven, gas stove, coffee maker, toaster, fridge, dispenser, blender, and fridge.
- A private swimming pool with size 7,5 m x 3,5 m and has shallow area for lounge in the pool.
- Wooden decking with 2 sun loungers.
- Tropical garden.
- Balcony with lush garden and and pool view.
- Parking area suitable for one car.
Villa Dream Services:
- Return airport transfer ( 1 time pick up & drop off at the airport)
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- First Morning breakfast
- Complimentary mineral drinking water for duration of stay
- Free Wifi internet connection
- Daily cleaning service
- Housekeeper, a gardener and pool attendant
Villa Dream Extra Services:
- Personal laundry & dry cleaning
- Nanny/baby sitter and driver on request
- In Villa dining Service
- In Villa Spa treatment
- Tour arrangement